Gender equity is a highly valued pillar in our Firm. Throughout our history, this theme has evolved, resulting in a work environment full of female protagonism. For years, women have been the majority in both our leadership roles and our legal and administrative teams.
We have a consolidated gender policy that was developed over the years. We were pioneers in recognizing the importance of a diverse environment. Today, we have achieved a gender balance between our professionals through actions like the following:
- Policy to promote gender equality
- Training and encouraging women’s leadership
- Work-life balance actions
- Value chain management policies and stakeholder engagement in favor of gender equity
- Legal support for women in client companies
We promote periodic awareness and discussion actions on the topic through our Gender Equity Affinity Group.