Bruna Alcino Marcondes da Silveira joined the firm in 2013. She integrates the dispute resolution practice group. She acts in commercial litigation and arbitration, both domestic and international. Her assistance varies among many areas, such as agribusiness, construction, infrastructure and corporate transactions. This includes not only contractual matters, but also pre-arbitration issues.
She graduated from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie with a degree in Law and from Cásper Líbero with a degree in journalism.
Author/co-author of several books/articles, such as:
– A Arbitrabilidade dos Conflitos envolvendo as Agências Reguladoras. In: Arbitragem e Administração Pública: Temas Polêmicos. Coord.: MUNIZ, Joaquim de Paiva; BONIZZI, Marcelo José M.; FERREIRA, Olavo A. V. Alves. São Paulo: Migalhas, 2018;
– Chapter: Brazil. In: Ablfs & McKfnzif International Arbitration Yearbook, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019;
– Os Regulamentos desenvolvidos para disputas relativas a Direitos de Propriedade Intelectual. In: Análise Prática das Câmaras Arbitrais e da Arbitragem no Brasil. VASCONCELOS, Ronaldo; MALUF, Fernando; SANTOS, Giovani Ravagnani; LUÍS, Daniel Tavela. São Paulo: IASP, 2019. (co-author).
Representative matters and clients
– Represented a world leading crane company against a Brazilian company involving the assembly and services for the assembly of wind turbines for several wind farms.
– Represented an energy company against a Brazilian construction company involving the connection of the largest transmission line in Brazil.
– Represented a pharmaceutical company against the seller of a company acquired by the pharmaceutical company in an arbitration involving a breach of representations and warranties.
– Represented a Brazilian oil and natural gas company against the National Petroleum Agency and other companies in arbitration proceedings involving the discussion on the definition of exploration fields. This is the arbitration with the highest value involved in history.
Trench Rossi Watanabe is awarded the CESA Gender Equality Seal
Trench Rossi Watanabe has received the CESA Gender Equity Seal in the highest category entitled “Highlight”. This award recognizes law firms that have solid Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, taking into consideration several fronts, such as internal commitment, strategic planning, communication and participation rate. With a female majority in leadership for years, this recognition reinforces […]
New federal decree establishing new guidelines for customer service is published
In brief Federal Decree No. 11,034 of 2022, published on 5 April 2022, regulates Law No. 8,078/1990 – the Brazilian Consumer Defense Code, and establishes new guidelines regarding customer service center (Serviço de Atendimento ao Cliente or SAC). More details The new decree brings innovations to the SAC, which must guarantee that consumers obtain adequate […]