Munique Stragliotto Isoppo joined the firm in 2018. She integrates the Transacional practice group, with focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and commercial contracts in national and multi-jurisdictional projects. Munique Isoppo has a wide breadth of experience in the coordination of due diligence processes, corporate restructuring, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to corporate transactions (mergers and acquisitions, sale of assets, joint venture, etc.), as well as other ancillary documents related to the areas of specialty. She also drafts and provides legal advices in a wide range of other corporate documents and commercial contracts of various segments of the industry, especially in the segments of services and consumer goods.
Awards and Recognitions
Munique Stragliotto Isoppo has been recognized for her work in corporate law as Associate-to-watch in the Corporate/Commercial: South of Brazil category by the legal directory Chambers and Partners Latin America.
She graduated from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul – PUCRS with a degree in law and also from Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul – PUCRS with a degree in accounting.
Portuguese and English
Representative matters and clients
- Advising a client focused in consulting services on the acquisition of a company focused on 4.0 technology and robotics, with a presence in several jurisdictions in the Americas;
- Advising a publicly-held entity on the acquisition of a company with a focus on producing channels digital content;
- Advising a multinational company on the sale of agriculture assets in the interior of Brazil;
- Advising companies part of an international investment fund portfolio in expanding their presence in Brazil, through the acquisition of key companies in the auto parts and water technology sectors;
- Assistance in wealth management planning for several families;
- Advising investment fund managers to make multiple private equity investments in the areas of agribusiness, technology and consumer goods.
Trench Rossi Watanabe is awarded the CESA Gender Equality Seal
Trench Rossi Watanabe has received the CESA Gender Equity Seal in the highest category entitled “Highlight”. This award recognizes law firms that have solid Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, taking into consideration several fronts, such as internal commitment, strategic planning, communication and participation rate. With a female majority in leadership for years, this recognition reinforces […]
Trench Rossi Watanabe advises Shell on multimillion-dollar deal
Trench Rossi Watanabe has advised Shell Brazil on a USD 40 million investment in Carbonext, a leader in carbon credit projects. With the investment, Shell Brazil becomes a minority partner of Carbonext. The transaction is a relevant project for the energy transition and net-zero rising markets. Trench Rossi Watanabe supported Shell in all stages of […]