Priscila Novis Kirchhoff joined the Firm in 2007. She integrates the Labour practice group, with focus on litigation drafting and reviewing, procedural documents and attendance of hearings before Brazilian Labor Courts and Labor Authorities.
She has expertise in individual claims, collective claims and civil public actions. Her practice includes assisting companies in strategic matters.
Priscila has a wide breadth of experience in C-level compensation, outsourcing, benefits harmonization, Bonus Plans, Stock Options and Profit Sharing.
She graduated from Universidade Federal da Bahia with a degree in Law and from Pontifícia Universidade Católica São Paulo with a specialization in Administrative Law.
Activities outside the office
Priscila is a frequent speaker in Brazil about the subject and also participates in interviews:
– Mudanças na reforma trabalhista devem transformar rotina de empresas. TV Band News (2017) (interview)
– Reforma trabalhista dá segurança jurídica. Jovem Pan / UOL (2017) (interview)
– Assédio nas Relações do Trabalho. Câmara Japonesa (2017)
– Reforma trabalhista. G100 Brasil (2017) (lecture)
– Os impactos na reforma trabalhista. CEDES (Centro de Estudos de Direito Econômico e Social) (2018) (lecture)
– As dificuldades na conclusão de negociações coletivas após a Reforma Trabalhista. Folha de São Paulo (2018) (interview)
– Após Reforma negociação entre trabalhadores e empresas cai 39,6% no primeiro semestre. Folha de São Paulo, Julho de 2018 (interview)
– Veja o que muda com o novo prazo da redução de salário e da suspensão de contrato. Agora São Paulo. July, 2020 (interview)
– Entregadores defendem preço mínimo por corrida unificado a todos os apps. Folha de São Paulo, July 2020. (interview)
Author/co-author of several articles, such as:
– Estabilidade do empregado portador do vírus HIV. Artigo publicado por Migalhas e Revista The Global Employer: Achieving Goals Trough Successful Strategic Planning em Junho/2008. (co-author)
– Responsabilidade pré-contratual. Artigo publicado por Migalhas em Dezembro/2013.
– Regramentos da PLR – alteração legislativa e edição de nova Súmula pelo TST. Article published by Migalhas in June/2014. (co-author)
– Background check. Possível ou não? Article published by Migalhas in May/2015. (co-author)
– Os honorários de sucumbência recíproca segundo a Lei 13/467/2017. Article published by Revista LTR, Suplemento Trabalhista, issue 100/18. (2019) (co-author)
– A efetividade da arbitragem nos processos trabalhistas após a reforma. Article published by Estadão in June/2019. (co-author)
– Empregados com câncer geram discussão no TST. Article published by Estadão in July/2019. (coauthor)
– Impactos trabalhistas da MP da Liberdade Econômica. Article published by Estadão in September/2019.(co-author)
– A dificuldade de cumprimento da cota de PcDs à luz da covid-19. Article published by Estadão in August/2020. (co-author). – O teste de gravidez na extinção do contrato de trabalho. Article published by Portal Consultor Jurídico (Conjur) in September/2020. (co-author)
Trench Rossi Watanabe is awarded the CESA Gender Equality Seal
Trench Rossi Watanabe has received the CESA Gender Equity Seal in the highest category entitled “Highlight”. This award recognizes law firms that have solid Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, taking into consideration several fronts, such as internal commitment, strategic planning, communication and participation rate. With a female majority in leadership for years, this recognition reinforces […]
Brazil: e-Social is challenged in court
In brief Under the terms of the updated eSocial Manual and Executive Declaratory Act CORAT 13/2023, Employers are obliged to declare in the Federal Revenue Digital Bookkeeping System (“eSocial”) and DCTWFWeb final and unappealable Labor Court decisions as of October 1, 2023, with the consequent payment of social security contributions via Federal Revenue Collection Form […]
Gender Pay Equality Legislation: new Ordinance regulates aspects of Decree Nr. 11,795/2023
In brief On November 27, 2023, a new Ordinance (Nr. 3,714/2023) was published to regulate Decree Nr. 11,795/2023, outlining administrative procedures for the Ministry of Labor and Employment to act on the salary transparency mechanisms dealt by the Decree and by the new gender pay law (Law nr. 14,611/2023). In more detail The Ordinance sets […]
Government Decree Establishes Framework for Gender Pay Equality Legislation
In brief Decree 11,795/2023, published today (November 24, 2023), enforces the provisions of Law 14,611/2023 regarding equal pay and remuneration standards for women and men. Key provisions include (i) the mandatory Wage and Remuneration Criteria Transparency Report for companies with over 100 employees, and (ii) the implementation of an Action Plan to address gender-based pay […]
Brazilian Supreme Court changes position on the collection of union assistance contributions
In brief On September 11, 2023, the Brazilian Supreme Court (“STF”) issued a significant ruling concerning the constitutionality of clauses within collective agreements, such as collective bargaining agreements and agreements between companies and Workers’ Unions. In more detail The STF’s decision declares that clauses establishing mandatory union assistance contributions, applicable to both employees and companies, […]