Priscila Novis Kirchhoff joined the Firm in 2007. She integrates the Labour practice group, with focus on litigation drafting and reviewing, procedural documents and attendance of hearings before Brazilian Labor Courts and Labor Authorities.
She has expertise in individual claims, collective claims and civil public actions. Her practice includes assisting companies in strategic matters.
Priscila has a wide breadth of experience in C-level compensation, outsourcing, benefits harmonization, Bonus Plans, Stock Options and Profit Sharing.
She graduated from Universidade Federal da Bahia with a degree in Law and from Pontifícia Universidade Católica São Paulo with a specialization in Administrative Law.
Activities outside the office
Priscila is a frequent speaker in Brazil about the subject and also participates in interviews:
– Mudanças na reforma trabalhista devem transformar rotina de empresas. TV Band News (2017) (interview)
– Reforma trabalhista dá segurança jurídica. Jovem Pan / UOL (2017) (interview)
– Assédio nas Relações do Trabalho. Câmara Japonesa (2017)
– Reforma trabalhista. G100 Brasil (2017) (lecture)
– Os impactos na reforma trabalhista. CEDES (Centro de Estudos de Direito Econômico e Social) (2018) (lecture)
– As dificuldades na conclusão de negociações coletivas após a Reforma Trabalhista. Folha de São Paulo (2018) (interview)
– Após Reforma negociação entre trabalhadores e empresas cai 39,6% no primeiro semestre. Folha de São Paulo, Julho de 2018 (interview)
– Veja o que muda com o novo prazo da redução de salário e da suspensão de contrato. Agora São Paulo. July, 2020 (interview)
– Entregadores defendem preço mínimo por corrida unificado a todos os apps. Folha de São Paulo, July 2020. (interview)
Author/co-author of several articles, such as:
– Estabilidade do empregado portador do vírus HIV. Artigo publicado por Migalhas e Revista The Global Employer: Achieving Goals Trough Successful Strategic Planning em Junho/2008. (co-author)
– Responsabilidade pré-contratual. Artigo publicado por Migalhas em Dezembro/2013.
– Regramentos da PLR – alteração legislativa e edição de nova Súmula pelo TST. Article published by Migalhas in June/2014. (co-author)
– Background check. Possível ou não? Article published by Migalhas in May/2015. (co-author)
– Os honorários de sucumbência recíproca segundo a Lei 13/467/2017. Article published by Revista LTR, Suplemento Trabalhista, issue 100/18. (2019) (co-author)
– A efetividade da arbitragem nos processos trabalhistas após a reforma. Article published by Estadão in June/2019. (co-author)
– Empregados com câncer geram discussão no TST. Article published by Estadão in July/2019. (coauthor)
– Impactos trabalhistas da MP da Liberdade Econômica. Article published by Estadão in September/2019.(co-author)
– A dificuldade de cumprimento da cota de PcDs à luz da covid-19. Article published by Estadão in August/2020. (co-author). – O teste de gravidez na extinção do contrato de trabalho. Article published by Portal Consultor Jurídico (Conjur) in September/2020. (co-author)
Trench Rossi Watanabe is awarded the CESA Gender Equality Seal
Trench Rossi Watanabe has received the CESA Gender Equity Seal in the highest category entitled “Highlight”. This award recognizes law firms that have solid Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, taking into consideration several fronts, such as internal commitment, strategic planning, communication and participation rate. With a female majority in leadership for years, this recognition reinforces […]
The Provisional Measure 1,116 and Decree 11,061
In brief On May 5, 2022, was published the Provisional Measure 1,116, that implemented the “Programa Emprega + Mulheres e Jovens”, a program to insert and maintain women and young people in the labor market, as well as the Decree 11,061, which provides for the right to professionalization of under age and young people through […]
Interministerial Ordinance MTP/MS n.17, of March 22, 2022 – Published on 04/01/1022 – Amends Annex I of Ordinance 20, which deals with measures to prevent, control and mitigate the risks of transmission of Covid-19 in the work environment
In brief On 01.04.2022, the Interministerial Ordinance MTP/MS n.17 was published, changing the measures to prevent, control and mitigate the risks of transmission of Covid-19, in the work environment, provided for in Annex I, of the Ordinance of June 20, 2020. In summary, the new Ordinance updates the previously provided measures and guidelines regarding the […]
The newly issued Executive Orders # 1,108/2022 and 1,109/2022
Executive Orders numbers 1108 and 1109 were published on March 28, 2022. They generally address the following aspects: (i) alternative measures impacting employment relationships; (ii) emergency program for job and income maintenance, referred to locally as the “BEM Program”, to assist in the combat of the social and economic adverse consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic; […]
STATE DECREE (SP) No. 66,575, OF MARCH 17, 2022 – Amends and revokes Decree no. 66,554, of March 9, 2022, regarding the use of masks in the State of São Paulo
In brief On March 17, 2022, was published the State Decree (SP) n. 66.575, which deals with the mandatory use of masks in the state. In summary, the decree provides for the mandatory use of face protection masks only (i) in places intended for the provision of health services and (ii) in means of collective […]