Priscila Novis Kirchhoff joined the Firm in 2007. She integrates the Labour practice group, with focus on litigation drafting and reviewing, procedural documents and attendance of hearings before Brazilian Labor Courts and Labor Authorities.
She has expertise in individual claims, collective claims and civil public actions. Her practice includes assisting companies in strategic matters.
Priscila has a wide breadth of experience in C-level compensation, outsourcing, benefits harmonization, Bonus Plans, Stock Options and Profit Sharing.
She graduated from Universidade Federal da Bahia with a degree in Law and from Pontifícia Universidade Católica São Paulo with a specialization in Administrative Law.
Activities outside the office
Priscila is a frequent speaker in Brazil about the subject and also participates in interviews:
- Mudanças na reforma trabalhista devem transformar rotina de empresas. TV Band News (2017) (interview)
- Reforma trabalhista dá segurança jurídica. Jovem Pan / UOL (2017) (interview)
- Assédio nas Relações do Trabalho. Câmara Japonesa (2017)
- Reforma trabalhista. G100 Brasil (2017) (lecture)
- Os impactos na reforma trabalhista. CEDES (Centro de Estudos de Direito Econômico e Social) (2018) (lecture)
- As dificuldades na conclusão de negociações coletivas após a Reforma Trabalhista. Folha de São Paulo (2018) (interview)
- Após Reforma negociação entre trabalhadores e empresas cai 39,6% no primeiro semestre. Folha de São Paulo, Julho de 2018 (interview)
- Veja o que muda com o novo prazo da redução de salário e da suspensão de contrato. Agora São Paulo. July, 2020 (interview)
- Entregadores defendem preço mínimo por corrida unificado a todos os apps. Folha de São Paulo, July 2020. (interview)
Author/co-author of several articles, such as:
- Estabilidade do empregado portador do vírus HIV. Artigo publicado por Migalhas e Revista The Global Employer: Achieving Goals Trough Successful Strategic Planning em Junho/2008. (co-author)
- Responsabilidade pré-contratual. Artigo publicado por Migalhas em Dezembro/2013.
- Regramentos da PLR - alteração legislativa e edição de nova Súmula pelo TST. Article published by Migalhas in June/2014. (co-author)
- Background check. Possível ou não? Article published by Migalhas in May/2015. (co-author)
- Os honorários de sucumbência recíproca segundo a Lei 13/467/2017. Article published by Revista LTR, Suplemento Trabalhista, issue 100/18. (2019) (co-author)
- A efetividade da arbitragem nos processos trabalhistas após a reforma. Article published by Estadão in June/2019. (co-author)
- Empregados com câncer geram discussão no TST. Article published by Estadão in July/2019. (coauthor)
- Impactos trabalhistas da MP da Liberdade Econômica. Article published by Estadão in September/2019.(co-author)
- A dificuldade de cumprimento da cota de PcDs à luz da covid-19. Article published by Estadão in August/2020. (co-author). - O teste de gravidez na extinção do contrato de trabalho. Article published by Portal Consultor Jurídico (Conjur) in September/2020. (co-author)
Published Law 14,043/2020 providing the...
Arising from Executive Order no. 944/2020, the Law no. 14,043/2020 was approved with amendments by National Congress and sanctioned with vetoes by the President of the Republic. Among the changes to the Program, we highlight: Expansion of scope by increasing the maximum limit of annual gross revenue of companies in 2019 to up to R$ […]
Rulling no. 10.486 / 2020 issued by the...
On April 24, was published the Rulling 10.486/2020 issued by the Ministry of Economy regulating the procedures for the payment of the Emergency Allowance (‘BEM”) provided in the Executive Order 936/20, to be in force during the current and exception crises period. The Rulling provides for procedural guidelines that were not specified in the Executive […]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES CREDIT TO ...
Earlier today, March 27, the president of the Brazilian Central Bank announced an emergency line of credit of 40 billion reais, to assist small and medium size companies with annual invoicing ranging from 360,000 reais to 10,000,000 reais. This measure is issued with the specific purpose of paying the salaries of the employees of these […]
QUARANTINE BILL APPROVED BY SENATE NOW ...
On Wednesday (Feb 2), the Senate approved Bill No. 23/2020, drafted by the Federal Government to implement sanitary measures to combat the coronavirus. The law is expected to be signed off by President Jair Bolsonaro this week, considering that the Brazilians repatriated by air from Wuhan, China, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, are expected […]