The XI International Conference for Multinationals will be held, entirely online, on 5 and 6 October. In this edition, Trench Rossi Watanabe partners and their guests will discuss the most relevant legal issues in Brazil and worldwide. The event will feature more than 10 sessions, spread over two days of lectures and discussions on topics such as:
- Future of remote work and the possible fiscal and labor impacts
- Points of attention brought about by the tax reform
- Trends in the energy transition, with challenges and opportunities brought by the decarbonization of economies with the growing use of renewable energy, as well as by the new hydrogen market
- Anti-fraud legislation
- Directors’ liability in M&A transactions
- Digital transformation
- Conducting business in the ESG era
- Labor and data protection aspects in light of advancements in vaccination
Around 30 expert speakers will headline the event, with discussions and lectures expected to run for more than 17 hours in total.
- For every registrant to our conference this year, we will plant a tree in nature reserves, reinforcing our commitment to environmental responsibility. This will be done in partnership with S.O.S. Mata Atlântica.
05 of October - Tuesday (1st day)
Opening panel – Tax trends in the post-Covid world and the effects on Brazilian multinationals
Cross border and remote work in the post-Covid world: From the lenses of transfer pricing and permanent establishment experts
Cross border and remote work in the post-Covid world: The labour and social security highlights
The Era of Digital Services and the Impact of OECD’s Blueprint and Unilateral Tax Measures
Structures and new trends for financing business in the ESG era
A look to the future: what to expect from Brazilian tax litigation
06 of October - Wednesday (2nd day)
The new frontiers of the carbon market: what’s next?
Renewable energy contracting in Latin America: perspectives and opportunities
Energy Transition Opportunities in LATAM
Duties of the directors and officers in M&A transactions and experiences abroad